Let's Catch Up!
I know, it's been forever since I've written my last blog. So, let me catch you up on what's new and happening;
-I am now a mommy of 3 😱 (Someone throw me a bottle of caffeine lol)
I am learning a lot about going from two to three kids! Like, why didn’t anyone tell me how hard it is! LOL.
-I have successfully gotten through prom season!
On top of having a beautiful new baby, I got through prom season and successfully launched the first Esther Project. If you missed out on “The Esther Project” look for it next prom season!
- I have 3 shows coming up 🎉🎉
- Distinguished Habits, September 17th at Bartle Hall.
- Mid-Mo Fashion Week, September 29th-October 1st in Jefferson City, MO.
- The Kritiq, November 12th.
I am super excited to be apart of these upcoming show! If you are in the area be sure to attend and stay tuned!
-I am transitioning into veganism
I am turning over a new leaf (literally!). I am leaving behind the meat and dairy to live a heathier life. I have tried awesome new recipes and can not wait to share! I will post more about that later!
Okay, so not much has changed except I'm still learning how to run a small business while caring for 3 kids and still loving on my amazing husband! #PrayForYaGirl
1. How has your life changed so far this year?
2. What events are you attending this fall?
3. Have you tried Vegan? What is your fav recipe?